These are the main items but not all. Complete set available from range committee.
The facility has three ranges. Range A is located on the 100 yd range, Range B is the 200 yd. range and Range C is the new Handgun only range.
This facility is open to all current SSA members and thier families.
Range Pass cards must be visible at all times while on range property.
Range Gate Must be kept closed and locked while on site and when leaving.
The acting RO has complete authority on the range property including shooting and non shooting alike and may have members or guests removed at his or her discretion.
All in attendance at the range must fill in the log book before proceding.
No Firing Before 8:00 AM to sunset in winter months Oct.1 – March.31
No Firing Before 7:00 AM or after 7:00 Pm summer months April.1 – Sept 30
- Distances from 45yds to 100yds
- Number of Benches 6
- Approved firearms: Rimfire and Centerfire Rifles. No Shoguns
- Maximum Approved Calibers: 338 Lupua Magnum
- Approved Targets: Paper targets and steel reactive targets (placed at backstops only)
- Approved Ammunition: FMJ, SP,and lead.
- *Defender shotgun approved for Patterns only on Paper targets SSG and Slug.
- Distance 200yd only
- Approved Firarms Rimfire and Centerfire Rifle only, No Shotguns
- No of Benches 2
- Approved Calibers: Maximum 308 Winchester
- Approved Targets: Paper targets and Steel reactive targets (placed at backstops only)
- Approved Ammunition: FMJ, SP, and Lead.
- Handgun range: 20-25 yds. No Shotguns
All cartridges, paper targets and other personal garbage must be picked up and disposed of at your address not left on site or for another member to clean up.
***Any non compliance of the rules will result in termination of membership and names forwarded to Firearms Officers office.